My Friends

Rabu, 12 September 2012

Party Time

 Second post of this day...
Hello again...
This is my stitched card for Stamp-N-Doodle Real or Faux Stitching Challenge.
Recipe:
Image is from Stamp-N-Doodle.
Coloring: Faber Castell Watercolor Pencil
Cardstock: Concorde and Prima Marketing
Dies: Leaves from My Favorite Thing, Swirl and Party Time from Whimpsy, Doily Flower from Magnolia, Ornate Frame from Mpress.
Others: Button, half pearl, Ranger Stickles Diamond, Paper Flower,Fabric Butterfy that I bought at local craft store, Crystal Garland that I made myself.
Challenges:
Buttons by My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges
Anything Goes by Unique Crafters Challenge
In Stitches by Cupcake Craft Challenges 
Anything Goes by Ladybug Crafts 
Anything Goes by Stamp and Create 

Hope you like it.
Xoxo
Dewi

2 komentar:

  1. Gorgeous card Dewi, I love your image and flower arrangement :)

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    BalasHapus
  2. What a beautiful card. Great design. Love your image and colors you have chose. Thanks for sharing.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi