My Friends

Kamis, 27 November 2014

Blessings








As I have been a good girl for this year, I made my self a desk organizer. It's an altered snack box.
The image is Prism Ethereal Enchantress, an original drawing of  Heather Valentin
You can find her here at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe

I'd like to enter my project to these following challenges:
Fairies by Crafting by Designs
Picture Inspirations by Stampin' Royalty
Anything But a Card by All Crafts
Buttons or Bows by Tip Top Tuesday
Anything but a Card by PDE Linky Party

Update:
Top Picks at Stampin' Royalty Picture Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

5 komentar:

  1. A very pretty box. I love how you have altered it. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, beautiful and useful! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday!

    BalasHapus
  3. Great! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    BalasHapus
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for linking up at PDE!!! DT Lee-Ann :)

    BalasHapus
  5. Oh my word, that bow is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi