My Friends

Sabtu, 28 Mei 2016

Hi There

featuring Liliana Mermaid

Today is my tirn to show you my creation using Conie Fong's May New Release

Conie releases 2 new images this May

Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, Liliana Mermaid by Conie Fong, Coloring Page, mermaid, girl, fantasy, flower, waterlily, scrapbooking
and


I choose to play with Liliana since I love mermaid and I love the waterlily dies from La La Land Crafts that completely match with her

Kinda loosing my mojo these days... Hopefully will get it back soon.. :(

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
G for Girlie - Alphabet Challenge
Anything Goes - ArtbyMiran
Get Ready for Summer - Crafty Catz
Dies and or Punches - Fussy and Fancy
Under Water - Through The Purple Haze
Anything Goes - Crafty Girls Creations
Anything Goes/Bling it On - The Crafty Addicts
Flowers - Card and Scrap
Summer - Crafting Musketeers
Flowers - Card Mania

Update:
Top 3 at Crafty Catz Get Ready for Summer
Winner at The Crafty Addicts Anything Goes/Bling It On
Top 3 at ArtbyMiran Anything Goes
Top 3 at Through The Purple Haze Under Water

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

6 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    BalasHapus
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    BalasHapus
  3. Gorgeous card, so pretty..
    Thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    BalasHapus
  4. Your card looks wonderful, love the image and those lillypads! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.
    Hugs, Sandy

    BalasHapus
  5. Oooh this is so cute - love that gorgeous mermaid and the design. Thank you so much for entering our Through the Purple Haze (Under the Sea) Challenge and I am sorry that this comment is a little late. I do hope we see you again really soon. Hugs Sue Pxxx

    BalasHapus
  6. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi